|Product Name:||PPR Pipe Fittings Reducing Elbow||Material:||Polypropylene|
|Standard:||ISO15874 And DIN8007/8078||Connection:||Socket Fusion And Mechanical Way|
|Shipping:||By Sea Or By Air||Resistance To High Temperatureand No Pollution:||Good|
|Sample:||Available||Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Package|
ppr pipes and fittings,
ppr plumbing fittings
DSTHERM White PPR Pipe Fittings Reducing Elbow Size 20-160mm Leak Proof Corrosion Resistant Eco - Friendly
PPR pipe & fitting Networks for
1. Cold & Hot installations, in Residences, Complexes, Apartments, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools etc.
2. Industrial, transportation of corrosive fluids (like acids) and liquid foods etc.
3. Agriculture and Horticulture.
4. Compressed air plants.
5. Swimming pools.
6. Rain Water harvesting and utilization systems.
The Salient Features
1. Extremely long life, 50 yr, service life.
2. Leak proof & Frost proof.
3. Non-delayed & non-deforming.
4. Temperature resistance (95 C ).
5. Heat preservation and energy saving.
6. No calcification.
7. Unique and un-rivaled jointing technique with lifetime security.
8. Low lying time & cost.
9. Convenient & reliable installation.
10. Good chemical resistance
11. No reaction with salts & acids.
12. Taste & odour-neutral.
|PPR Equal Tee Description|
|Items||PPR Reducing Elbow Reduced Elbow|
|Size||20 – 160mm|
|Color||White or as you required.|
|Pressure||PN12.5, PN16, PN20, PN 25|
|Standard||ISO15874, DIN8077, DIN8078|
|Application||For Water Supply system|
|Warranty Period||50 years|
1. Hygienic, non-toxic: the product, green building materials, can be used for the piping system of pure drinking water.
2. Polypropylene-random (PP-R) water-supplying pipes and fittings from 20 to 160mm
3. Colors: White
4. Long service life: under the prescriptive condition, the piping system can be used for more than 50 years.
5. Brass inserts (welding die) especially for PP-R from 20mm to 63mm available
6. PP-R pipe system related accessories available, including tools, clamps, and welding machines
|1.High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2.Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs|
|5.Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe. This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is needed to unload, handle product on site and position into trenches.
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent, including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.
Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations of residential
buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and shipbuilding
Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
Pipe networks for compressed air plants
Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
Pipe networks for solar plants
Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
Heating pipes for residential housing
Pipe networks for industry
For Water Installations
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
SDR=Standard Dimension Ratio(diameter/wall thickness)
SDR=d/s(S=Pope series index from ISO 4065)
Contact Person: Johnson Yuan