|Product Name:||PPR Reducer PPR Reducing Coupling||Color:||Grey, White, Green Or Customer's Request|
|Shape:||Reducing||Application:||Cold Or Hot Water Supply|
|Technics:||Casting||Connection:||Female, Male, Flange, Welding, Hot Melting|
|Feature:||Corrosion Resistant, Eco-friendly||Sample:||Provide Free Samples|
polypropylene pipe fittings,
ppr reducing tee
PPR Pipe Fittings PPR Reducer PPR Reducing Coupling ISO9001 DIN8077/8078 Colour OEM
1. Hot & cold water facilities for civil buildings, dwelling house,swimming pools,air port,hospital, hotel, office, school, marine facilities, etc.
Industrial pipe systems of food, chemical as well as electron, for instance.
2. Drinking water supply
3. Air conditioning system
4. Pipe networks for solar energy facilities
5. Conveying systems for agriculture and gardens production
1. Hygienic, non-toxic: the product, green building materials, can be used for the piping system of pure drinking water.
2. Polypropylene-random (PP-R) water-supplying pipes and fittings from 20 to 160mm
3. Colors: white, grey, and other colors available upon requests
4. Long service life: under the prescriptive condition, the piping system can be used for more than 50 years.
5. Brass inserts (welding die) especially for PP-R from 20mm to 63mm available
6. PP-R pipe system related accessories available, including tools, clamps, and welding machines
|1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs|
|5. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe. This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is needed to unload, handle product on site and position into trenches.
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent, including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.
Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations of residential
buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and shipbuilding
Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
Pipe networks for compressed air plants
Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
Pipe networks for solar plants
Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
Heating pipes for residential housing
Pipe networks for industry,
For Water Installations
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
SDR=Standard Dimension Ratio(diameter/wall thickness)
SDR=d/s(S=Pope series index from ISO 4065)
Contact Person: Johnson Yuan