|Product Nmae:||Welding Machines For Socket Fusion||Color:||Color Customization|
|Voltage:||220V/110V||Motor Type:||Hot Welding Machine|
20MM Ppr Pipe Welding Machine,
220V Socket Fusion Welding Machine,
Ppr Pipe Socket Fusion Welding Machine
Welding machines for socket fusion 220V/110V Color according ISO9001 DIN8077/8078
Application and features:
1. Suitable for socket welding pipes and fittings made of PE or PP.
2. Preprogrammed welding parameter enables to choose the heating time by inputting out diameter of pipe to be welded.
3.The structure design complies with DVS2208.
2. Max. heating plate Temp: 270
3. Working voltage: 220V 50Hz ,110V 60Hz
1. This item is suitable for PPR PE,PB pipe material
2. Design with adjustment of temperatures
3. Rated voltage : A C 220/230V 50/60HZ
4. Rated power : 600,800,1200W
5. Working temperature : 200~279 C
6. Ambient temperature :-5C ~45C
7. Other accessories
|External diameter||Heating depth||Heat time||Process time||Cool time|
How to use
1. Apply die head
Place the welding machine on the stander, chose die head according to pipe’s diameter, and fix it on the machine. In regular, the small end is at the front, the bigger end at the back.
2. Power on
Power on (make sure the power should be with leakage current protector) , the green light and the red light on, wait till the red light off and keep greenlight on, which indicates the machine enter into auto temperature control mode and the machine can be used.
Note: during the auto temperature control mode, the red and the green light will be on and off alternatively, this indicates that the machine is under control and it will not affect operating.
3. Fusion pipes
Using cutter to cut pipe vertically, push the pipe and fitting into die head without any rotation. Take them off immediately when heating time reached (see the table below) and insert
Contact Person: Johnson Yuan