|Product Name:||PPR Pipe Fittings Plastic Ball Valve With Brass Core||Color:||Grey, White, Green Or Customer's Request|
|Size:||20x1/2"-90×3"||Standard:||ISO15874 And DIN8007/8078|
|Application:||General, Water Supply System||Technics:||Injection|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exported Packing Or As Customer Request||Material:||PPR And Brass, PPR And Brass|
|Connection:||Socket Fusion And Mechanical Way||Power:||Manual|
polypropylene pipe fittings,
ppr reducing tee
PPR Pipe Fittings Plastic Ball Valve with Brass Core ISO9001 DIN8077/8078 Colour OEM
1. Name: Brass ball plastic valve
2. MIN.Order: 100 PIECES, IF YOUR ORDER IS LOWER THAN THIS ,PLS CONTACT US.
3. Material: BRASS
4. PressureE Rating :25Mpa
5. Standard:ACCOUNDING TO GB/T18742.3 AND DIN8077/8078
6. Color: WHITE GREY RED BLUE GREEN AND OTHER COLORS ACCOUNDING TO CLIENTS'NEEDS.
7. Delivery Time: IN 10-25 DAYS AND WE HAVE ABLITY TO DEAL WITH URGENT ORDERS.
8. Packing : CARTON, BAGS WITH INNER SMALL PE BAGS AND THE FRONTS AS CLIENTS'NEEDS.
9. Certificate: ISO9001:2000
10. Connection: CONNECT WITH PIPES
11. Size: 20 25 32 40 50 63
1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water standards
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal conductivity
5) Lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for labor-saving
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel pipes)
8) Light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both exposed and hidden installation
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with GBM standards.
|1.High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2.Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs|
|5.Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
1. Sanitary & non-toxic;
2. Corrosion resistant & not scaling;
3. High temperature resistant & high pressure resistant;
4. Heat preservation & energy efficient;
5. Light weight;
6. Elegant appearance;
7. Convenient & reliable installation;
8. Long service life: over 50 years
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe. This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is needed to unload, handle product on site and position into trenches.
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent, including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.
Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations of residential
buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and shipbuilding
Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
Pipe networks for compressed air plants
Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
Pipe networks for solar plants
Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
Heating pipes for residential housing
Pipe networks for industry,
For Water Installations
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
SDR=Standard Dimension Ratio(diameter/wall thickness)
SDR=d/s(S=Pope series index from ISO 4065)
Contact Person: Johnson Yuan