Plastic Ball Valve Oman Market Plastic Ball Valve Ppr Brass Ball Valve With Brass Ball Metal Handle Ball Valve
1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water standards
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal conductivity
5) Lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for labor-saving
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel pipes)
8) Light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both exposed and hidden installation
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with GBM standards.
> Distribution for cool and hot water;
> Duct for drinkable water system;
> Pipes for kinds of high-temperature and low-temperature heating system;
> Pipes for heating and coolling settings in solar energy system;
> Connecting pipe for air conditioners.
|1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs|
|5. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
1. Sanitary & non-toxic;
2. Corrosion resistant & not scaling;
3. High temperature resistant & high pressure resistant;
4. Heat preservation & energy efficient;
5. Light weight;
6. Elegant appearance;
7. Convenient & reliable installation;
8. Long service life: over 50 years
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe. This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is needed to unload, handle product on site and position into trenches.
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent, including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.
Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations of residential
buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and shipbuilding
Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
Pipe networks for compressed air plants
Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
Pipe networks for solar plants
Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
Heating pipes for residential housing
Pipe networks for industry,
For Water Installations
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
SDR=Standard Dimension Ratio(diameter/wall thickness)
SDR=d/s(S=Pope series index from ISO 4065)
Extra Introduction: Aluminum Ppr Pipe, Ppr Aluminum Composite Pipe,Ppr Aluminum Stability Pipe
Ppr Pipe Introduction: Polypropylene Random plastic type C pipe.
1. What is Ppr Pipe? Ppr Pipe means: Polypropylene Random Copolymer plastic type C pipe.
PPR pipe is type c and a straight and rigid cylindrical pipe, made from Polypropylene Random Copolymer plastic raw mateiral, produced through a continuous extrusion process. They are commonly offered in light green, dark green, blue color, orange color, white color, etc... and in outer diameter sizes ranging from 20mm to 315mm making the pipe walls far thicker according to ISO15874 and DIN8077/8088
2. Ppr Pipe Standard:
3. Color: According to different countries and markets, different customers have different request on the colors, so we have customized Colors, such as Green Color, White Color,bulue color, orange color, dark green clor, etc...
4. Package: DSTHERM Brand Package/ We also accept customer customized brand package with custome logo and descriptions.
5.What are the main use of Ppr Pipe and Ppr Fittings?
PPR Pipe has been growing in popularity over the last couple of years, and rightly so. Its durability, ecological, and economic benefits make PPR pipes one of the best in the industry. That is why most industry leaders have turned to PPR pipes for all their needs.
PPR pipes are commonly used in home installations. It is also used in sanitary liquid, alkaline and acidic solutions, compressed air, and transferring water. But what exactly is PPR pipe, and how is it used? We have prepared this comprehensive guide to help you learn everything about PPR pipes.
What is the PPR Pipe?
First things first, so what exactly is the PPR pipe? Also known as Polypropylene Random Copolymer, PPR pipe is a cylindrical and rigid pipe made from PPR. The pipe is produced through a continuous process known as extrusion. These pipes are usually white or green.
Most PPR pipes have a diameter of 20mm to 110mm. This means that the PPR pipe is thicker than its PVC companions. In addition to that, PPR pipes feature a network of fittings, accessories, and parts. These accessories are available for each PPR pipe diameter.
Like all other pipes, PPR pipes also have their unique properties. These properties set it apart from other pipes. Learn more about PPR pipes characteristics below:
Low Thermal Conductivity
The first thing you should about PPR pipes is that they have low thermal conductivity. This means that external temperatures don’t get to the liquid inside the pipe. Likewise, temperature from the liquid does not escape to the external environment. This is why PPR pipes minimize heat loss or heat gain during the transfer of cold and hot fluids. Using PPR pipes guarantees efficiency and reduced costs
PPR pipes can serve you for more than 50 years under varying environmental conditions and a wide range of fluids. What is more, PPR pipes can withstand both cold and hot water systems. To help you understand, PPR pipes can handle the pressure and strain of hot water without breaking. Of course, the premise is that the 50-year life span can only be guaranteed under normal use conditions, such as protecting the pipeline under extreme weather.
Ecological and Economic Efficiency
PPR pipes are easy to transport, cut, and join. These pipes are also easy to use and do not need additional chemicals and materials.
What are the Main Uses of PPR Pipe Fittings?
As you have seen earlier, PPR pipes have several economic, ecological, and durability benefits. This is why these pipes are used in a variety of applications. Keep reading to discover the primary uses of PPR pipe fittings below:
PPR pipe fittings are usually used in the construction of cold and hot water systems. The ability of PPR pipes to withstand both hot and cold temperatures without breaking or cracking makes it the best option for cold and hot water systems. Besides, its low thermal conductivity means that the fluids will retain the required temperature.
PPR fittings are the go-to option for discharging chemical fluids, including industrial waste. PPR piping is the ideal pipe fitting for industries due to its ability to withstand strong chemicals and alkaline solutions.
PPR pipe fittings are also used as purified water supply systems. These pipes are durable and can last for more than 50 years. What is more, they do not break or crack easily even under intense conditions.
The PPR pipes are perfect for a building’s heating system. These pipes can be installed inside floors, radiant, wall heating systems. These pipes can withstand all surfaces and conditions, making them the perfect option for all your heating needs.
PP-R Perforated Aluminum Composite pipe Workshop
Ppr Pipe Applications
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g. in
residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship building
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems
Ppr Pipe Advantages:
1, High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2, Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
3, Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
4, Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
5, Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
6, Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
7, Recycled and Environment-friendly.
Payment term :LC ,TT .
Delivery time : 20days /20 feet container , 35days/40 HQ
Samples lead time: 3-7 days
Package: pcs/polybag, 4 meters/tube or as client's request
Ppr Pipe workshop: Polypropylene Random plastic type C pipe.
Ppr Pipe Raw material R200P : Polypropylene Random plastic type C pipe.
Ppr Pipe Series: Polypropylene Random plastic type C pipe.
Ppr UV Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Fiber Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Composite Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Aluminum Composite Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Perforated Aluminum Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Nano-Antibacterial Pipe(20mm-110mm)
Ppr Copper pipe(20mm-32mm)
Manufacturing Pipes, Fittings, Valve. (Ppr Pipes,Ppr Fittings,Valves & Brass Fittings,Brass Valves)
With Standard Raw Materials, Supplying Better Quality Products.
1. With 19 years experience, exporting to more than 35 countries.
2. Full Sizes, Sizes : 1/2' to 4' with CW617N & Cu58-3 etc.
3. 200 PCS CNC machines including: Hot Forged Rough Cast Machines+Brass CNC Automatic Machines + Ppr Injection Machines.
4. Customized logo and DSTHERM
We will be your better choice.
Contact Person: Mr. Johnson Yuan