|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Brand Name:||Seefine or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Supply Ability:||20days /20 feet container , 35days/40 HQ|
|Product Name:||PPR Pipe Fittings PPR 45°Elbow||Color:||Green Grey Blue White Etc.|
|Head Code:||Rounded||Standard:||ISO15874 And DIN8007/8078|
|Appearance:||Smooth Inner And Outsider||Shape:||Equal|
|Technical:||Injection Molding||Feature:||Corrosion Resistant, Eco-friendly|
PPR Pipe Fittings PPR 45°Elbow ISO9001 DIN8077/8078 Colour OEM size 20-160mm
Material: PPR HYOSUNG R200P from Korea , Borealis A140E
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Name: PPR 45°Elbow
Color: Green White, Grey ,etc
Pressure Rating: PN20
Standard: ISO 15874: DIN8077-8078
Production temperature: -40 - +95°C
Permissible Working Pressure And Longevity
|Working pressure(bar)||Temperature ℃||Working year(H/Y)|
|Cold water||0 to10 transient||To 25||8760|
|Hot water||0 to10 transient||To 60||8710|
1) Pressure Rating: 1.0Mpa,1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa ,2.5MPa
2) Colors: Green, White, Grey, Red, Blue, Yellow and other color on request
3) Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001,CE, ROHS, SGS and so on
4) Standard: DIN 8077/8078
5) Applications: Cold or hot water supply
Application of ppr pipe and fittings
1. The civil-use and industrial-use construction inner cold/warm water and water-giving systems;
2. Public sites, (such as schools, hospitals), gyms(such as swimming pools, playground);
3. Drinking water systems and food industry management system'
4. Garden and warm rooms irrigating systems;
5. Traditional heat-giving/ heat-absorbing systems;
6. Central air-conditioner system;
7. Chemical flowing transferring pipe system.
|2.Color:||White, Gray, Green, or as you required.|
|4.Logo:||Seefine or customized|
|6.Samples Time:||(1)4-5days-If you want to customize your logo.|
|(2)1day-For our existing samples for reference.|
|9.Packing Details:||Standard export packing|
|10.Production Capacity:||5,000,000pcs Per month.|
|11.Payment Term:||(1) L/C,T/T,D/P|
· Long durability due to the high resistance to aggressive elements, which gives the system extremely long service life of 50 years and more.
· Incomparable smooth and porosity-free internal surface of both pipes and fittings. Which results in a very low pressure loss and absence of incrustation (reduction of section due to the limestone and scaling). Nontoxic and Physiologically harmless material.
· Resistance to bacteriological attack thus enabling safe potable water transfers.
· Resistance to wide range of chemicals and so corrosion is avoided in service lines.
· Good impact strength so as to be used in all environments and around buildings.
· Heat preservation and energy saving abilities. The heat conductivity of PP-R pipes are much lesser than metals and hence offer significantly high levels of heat preservation for transported fluids.
· High acoustic insulation against fluid noise. The fluid flow and hydraulic shocks with in the building create noise which can be very well avoided by the noise absorption ability of PP-R materials.
· Lighter weight compared to the metallic piping systems (1/9 of the steel specific gravity).
· Convenient and reliable installation methods. The PP-R pipes can even be installed in
suspended form under ceiling without problem of flexion.